Pages

Advertising

Bob McDonnell: Definitely NOT a "Compassionate Conservative"

Monday, April 20, 2009


With insensitive remarks like these, it's obvious that Bob McDonnell is no "compassionate" conservative (if, indeed, there is such a thing). I mean, here's a guy with a lucrative law firm job who comes out against accepting $125 million in federal money for unemployed Virginians and then jokes (?) about how he's "sort of unemployed" too? Hahahahahahaha.

No, Bob, let me explain this to you nice and slow-like. So here's the deal: someone is unemployed when they DON'T HAVE A JOB. As in, they have bills to pay, a family feed, but DON'T HAVE ANY INCOME. I know this is very complicated, but is it really so difficult for you to understand? Or is your party truly the "I've got mine so f*** you" party, as a former colleague always liked to say? With an attitude like yours, it's certainly looking like my former colleague was right on the mark.

h/t: NLS