Pages

Advertising

Go Ahead, Alec Baldwin, Make Joe Lieberman's Day...Miserable, That Is!

Sunday, August 23, 2009





All I have to say is, I hope that Alec Baldwin - or someone progressive - will challenge and defeat Joe Lieberman for reelection in 2012. As you can see from the first video, Lieberman is a pathetic excuse for a Democrat - which, of course, he isn't any more, having jumped ship after he lost the primary against Ned Lamont in 2006 - let alone a progressive. He's also a traitor (having campaigned for John McCain and Sarah Palin) and an embarrassment to Connecticut, the state where I grew up. So...go Alec Baldwin, or ANYONE strong and progressive who wants to take on Joe Lieberman in 2012. I will support you, just get this schmuck (and yes, I use the Yiddish word on purpose) outta here!