Pages

Advertising

"The Body's Not Even Cold..."

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've been on the phone this morning, and what I'm hearing from Virginia Democratic Party insiders is truly inexcusable if it's even partly true. According to my sources, while Creigh Deeds, Jody Wagner, Steve Shannon, the House of Delegates candidates, and all of us here in the grassroots are busting our butts trying to defeat a bunch of far-right-wing nutjobs on November 3, there's at least one key Deeds campaign person running around already acting as if the "body's already cold," telling people she had nothing to do with the Deeds campaign "debacle." As if all that's not bad enough, what I've been told is that this individual is angling for a job with "one of our U.S. Senators" (I was told which one but I'm not going to say right now).

So, who is this individual, you ask? Hint: she managed Creigh's campaign in 2005 and also his first run for House of Delegates in 1991. Do a Google. :)