Pages

Advertising

Glenn Beck: "You'd be an idiot not to notice the temperature change"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well, well, this appears to be a first - I actually agree with Glenn Beck on something!
He believes in global warming

“You’d be an idiot not to notice the temperature change,” he says. He also says there’s a legit case that global warming has, at least in part, been caused by mankind. He has tried to do his part by buying a home with a “green” design and using energy-saving products. "I’m willing to do anything but use the CFLs," he says of compact fluorescent light bulbs. "I put them in once and couldn’t stand the way they lit up the room."
No argument here. Heck, I'm even looking forward to LED's becoming more affordable so I can ditch the CFLs! Glenn Beck and me, "green" brothers in arms? Ha. :)