Pages

Advertising

Rob Wittman's Press Secretary: Bolognese "ran an abysmal campaign"

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The following tweet, by Rep. Rob Wittman (R)'s Press Secretary, Tom Crosson, pretty much sums it up about Kerry Bolognese:

"1st time I haven't voted... simply couldn't pull the lever for Bolognese who ran an abysmal campaign."

What I find amazing is that a Press Secretary for a Republican Congressman is spending his time on election day sending out messages dissing a Republican candidate. Is this standard operating procedure in Rob Wittman's office? Wow, I can't imagine that Bolognese supporters are going to be happy about this; I know I'd be livid if a Democratic elected or staffer did this to someone I supported on election day, no less!

Hilariously, Crosson only had the tweet up there for a few minutes before he thought better about it and deleted. Fortunately, the wonders of the "internets" mean that once you've posted something, it's most likely going to be there forever. Ha.