Pages

Advertising

Court Officials Endorse Peggy Frank

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good news from the Peggy Frank for Delegate campaign in the 7th district:
Peggy Frank announced today that her campaign has been endorsed by five court officials who represent the localities in the 7th House District. The 7th House District includes the City of Radford and portions of Montgomery and Pulaski Counties.

“I first met Peggy Frank almost 15 years ago in the Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office. Her tireless work ethic is well known and she shares our values of family and community. Those of us who work in the courthouse know Peggy Frank as a hardworking prosecutor who puts service to others first,” said Montgomery County Clerk of Court Erica Williams.

Also endorsing Frank today were Pulaski County Clerk of Court Maetta Crewe, Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor, Radford City Clerk of Court Ann Howard, and Radford City Commonwealth’s Attorney Chris Rehak.

“I am honored to receive the support of these elected officials who share my commitment to serving our community,” said Frank. “I learned from my parents the values of hard work, family, and public service. That’s why I graduated early from high school and accepted a job at the Pentagon. It’s why after working my way through college and law school as a single mom I went to work as a prosecutor, serving the people. My desire to serve is why I am running for the House of Delegates, where I will work hard to be an advocate for the people of the New River Valley as we rebuild from this economic recession.”

Frank has over 18 years of experience as a prosecutor in Montgomery and Pulaski Counties. She currently serves as Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Pulaski County. She and her husband Marshall have lived in the New River Valley for over 23 years and are the proud parents of three children.