Pages

Advertising

Signer Gives Great Speech to 8th CD Convention

Saturday, May 16, 2009


I'm still uploading part 1 of Mike Signer's speech to the 8th CD Democratic convention this morning in Alexandria. For now, here's the conclusion. I think once you've watched the entire speech, you'll agree with me that Mike Signer has really hit his stride now that the LG race is down to two candidates. I respect and like Jody Wagner, but Mike Signer is truly inspiring my progressive heart and soul. Also, now that my former employer Jon Bowerbank (and friend) is out of the race, I feel no ethical obligation to stay out of the LG race. Finally, I'm concluding that Signer would match up the strongest against Bill Bolling in the general election, although certainly Wagner brings strengths as well. Anyway, the bottom line is that I'm leaning heavily towards publicly endorsing Mike Signer. Just curious, does anyone have any good reason(s) why I shouldn't?

"If you squint just a little bit, [Bill Bolling] looks just like Virgil Goode." - Mike Signer