Pages

Advertising

Sarcastic Email From a "Cynical" Democrat

Friday, November 6, 2009

I received this from a Democratic activist/committee chair and thought it was definitely blogworthy from a snark perspective. Also, I think it's right on target. Enjoy!
I'm still in my very cynical mood so you will have to excuse the venting. I have decided that McDonnell and Cuccinelli have an idea for creating jobs in Virginia. Of course the jobs would be for Caucasian white men but that's besides the point. I'm sure Cuccinelli's first order of business will be to fire any homosexual who is a state employee based on the fact that he hates gays. Next in order, will be any immigrant who can't speak impeccable English. That should open up some jobs and then they can crow about how many jobs they created. Intolerance, first order of business in Virginia. After all, Virginia is for Lovers.