Pages

Advertising

Entire Planet Endorses Brian Moran

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't know about you, but I think we all need a good laugh. And this is totally hilarious, in my humble opinion. Great work by my Creigh Deeds-supporting friend Alan Zimmerman, aka "aznew!"
Entire Planet Endorses Moran

ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA (March 17, 2009) Every person in the world today announced that they were endorsing Brian Moran for Virginia Governor.

“At first, I was just glad to get the endorsements of some Virginia elected officials and various party people,” Moran said, “but this is really too much.”

Moran added, “I guess we don’t need a fighter anymore. We need a statistician.”

A few of the endorsements were suprising, especially those of all three of Moran’s opponents.

“I’m endorsing him, “ said Creigh Deeds (D-Bath), “mainly because I am one really nice guy.” Terry McAuliffe, Moran’s other competitor for the Democratic nomination, said he was endorsing Moran because, “it sounds like fun, and we’re all about fun on this campaign. Where’s the rum?”

Republican Bob McDonnell said, “Look, Brian opposes Jeff Frederick. I oppose Jeff Frederick. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Meanwhile, Aziz Akrahm, a farmer in a small Pashtun village in Afghanistan, echoed the sentiments of many of Moran’s worldwide endorsers when he said, “I don’t know much about any of the candidates. I just know he is the only one to oppose the Surry coal-fired power plant.”