Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gov. Ed Rendell: "Terry McAuliffe is a Born Leader"


...Terry McAuliffe is a born leader, he's a born executive, and if he wins he'll bring great executive skills into the job. I saw Terry McAuliffe when I was DNC chair take over an event and I've always thought of myself as pretty decisive and a pretty strong leader and someone who moves quickly; I was amazed at his skills for getting things done. And in the end, that's what a governor's job is all about...Terry would be a good leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.



Negative Closings and Wall Street

Now you can profit from positive or negative price movement. Cfds, or spread trading, is based on price differential from start to close, enabling one to profit even in an erratic market