Pages

Advertising

Video: Pope Francis Arrives in U.S., Greeted by President Obama

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


I am very much looking forward to hearing what Pope Francis has to say, particularly on issues of environmental protection,  economic fairness and social justice. I also agree with Sen. Kaine (see video in the comments section) that everyone should really listen to what Pope Francis has to say. I certainly plan to do that.

lowkell :: Video: Pope Francis Arrives in U.S., Greeted by President Obama
Tags: (All Tags) :: Add/Edit Tags on this Post
Print Friendly View  Send As Email 



Video: Sen. Tim Kaine's thoughts on Pope Francis' visit to U.S. (0.00 / 0[delete comment]


Follow me on Twitter. Follow Blue Virginia on Facebook and Twitter.

Reply ]

Video: Democrats welcome Pope Francis to the United States (0.00 / 0[delete comment]


Follow me on Twitter. Follow Blue Virginia on Facebook and Twitter.