Pages

Advertising

McCain-Palin "proposed a cap-and-trade system"; Palin Said "I do. I do."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


They were for it before they were against it, apparently...

h/t: Wonkette

UPDATE: Also see here for more about how "GOP presidential nominee John McCain is using the idea of global togetherness to promote “a cap-and-trade system” to battle climate change." According to McCain, "Americans and Europeans need to get serious about substantially reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the coming years or we will hand over a much-diminished world to our grandchildren.” Finally, McCain notes that cap and trade "delivers the necessary environmental impact in an economically responsible manner." Wow, what was Sarah Palin doing hanging out with that commie pinko treehugger?!?!?! :)

UPDATE #2: More classic John McCain on global warming, etc.



UPDATE #3: Sarah Palin on whether she supports capping carbon emissions - "I do. I do." (translation from Palinese? "I don't. I don't." LOL)