Pages

Advertising

Arjun Jaikumar Voted "Most Beautiful" Person on the Hill

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Congratulations (I think) to DSCC new media strategist - and former Daily Kos front pager assigned to cover Virginia politics - on being named the "Readers Choice" winner of the "50 Most Beautiful" on the Hill, 2009. Jaikumar's secret?
When asked how he maintains his look, this humble thespian quips, “I try to shave for work, and I try to get a haircut when people start looking at me funny … I probably need one around now. I didn’t know I had a look. I guess total lack of exercise. I walk a lot, I skip meals to keep my svelte figure, I drink a lot of coffee and probably not enough water. I do everything wrong.”
Words to live by!

Also, congratulations to Arlington's own Maria Espinoza, staff assistant for Rep. Jim Moran who "recently went on a three-and-a-half-day bike trip along the C&O Canal to Harpers Ferry, W.Va." Oh, she's also got "red fingernails and high heels" and had previously "imagined her life center stage singing Latin music."

Last but not least, congrat's to Brooke Boyer of Fairfax Station, who (hard to believe) "says she never gets hit on." Ha.

P.S. What ever happened to Jim Webb's spokesperson Jessica Smith, who was one of the most beautiful in 2007? :)