Pages

Advertising

A Must Read by Teacherken

Monday, May 18, 2009

I strongly recommend that everyone read this by Teacherken, keeping in mind that he supports Creigh Deeds for governor but, more importantly, that he is one of the most fair-minded, respected (and respectful) writers on the internet and elsewhere. What Teacherken says is almost invariably worth listening to, at times rising to the ranks of what I would consider "important." I most definitely put this superb diary in that category.

UPDATE: Teddy Goodson adds her thoughts.
Just like a Republican ad...IF Moran's ad is as presented herein by teacherken. By that I mean Moran's staff has apparently been selectively extracting an event or comment out of context, giving it a deceptive truthiness that in fact totally misrepresents what actually happened, and then blasting the deceptive ad to a carefully selected audience... that's absolutely Rovian.

And Democrats think they can still win in November after doing stuff like this? Another Democratic circular firing squad, I see.

I don't know if some evil genius in Moran's staff is responsible for doing this, but in the final analysis Brian had to okay it, and I am disappointed. How desperate a tactic. Shouldn't we be saving such antics to use against the Republicans?
UPDATE #2: Karen Duncan ("Anonymous is a Woman") writes over at NLS, "I will continue to support Brian Moran, but this has truly become, not just the gang that couldn't shoot straight, but the gang that can't even run a proper campaign attack ad" Ha, and that's a Moran supporter talking! :) C'mon, Karen, there's till time to switch, either to Creigh or to Terry (who I've endorsed) - at least they both shoot straight most of the time - lol.