Pages

Advertising

Josh on "Moran's Astonishing Negativity"

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Check out this excellent post by Josh Chernila at Daily Dogwood, entitled "Moran's Astonishing Negativity." I agree 100% with Josh that "one thing that will simply jump off the screen [from last night's debate] is the endless stream of negative attacks and whining complaints issuing from the mouth of candidate Brian Moran." I further agree that "Moran has spent two years campaigning for this office and he has still failed to pull together a central message," and instead he's "fallen back on vicious attacks and whining complaints."

Finally, I've got to say that for people like myself who consider Brian Moran a good man and a (former?) friend, this is extremely disappointing and saddening. To illustrate what Josh and I are saying, please see the comments section for Moran's all-attack-all-the-time closing statement last night.