Pages

Advertising

Does Barbara Comstock Agree with Sean Hannity That....

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Given Barbara Comstock's support from Sean Hannity, I was just wondering if Comstock agreed withHannity that:*"Anyone listening to this show that believes homosexuality is a normal lifestyle has been brainwashed. It's very dangerous if we start accepting lower and lower forms of behavior as the normal."
*"It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state."
*"If I was in Congress, I would not vote to raise the debt ceiling."
*Barack Obama is a secret Muslim (according to Hannity, Obama "did study the Quran, that one of the most beautiful moments in life was prayer at sunset. So, I mean, he does have that background.")
*"Hannity has repeatedly denied or cast doubt on the existence of climate change."
*On contraception, Hannity said, "why don't women like yourself, then, maybe then have an 'adopt-a-woman' birth control program? In other words, why should the government be doing it?"
*More on contraception from Hannity: "I won't have sex, but I'll be paying for the birth control. Not fair."
*On torture, Hannity says, "We waterboarded three people...and you know what, I would have done it myself."
*On House Speaker John Boehner, Hannity says, "I don't think John Boehner is equipped for the job." Hannity also says it might be "time for a third party" and complains that Republicans are "alienating the Tea Party with the lies of John McCain and Bob Corker fighting them."
By the way, I also wonder if Sean Hannity agrees with Barbara Comstock participating in the February 2008 Virginia Democratic Presidential primary to cast a vote for Barack Obama. Would Hannity and Comstock support Democrats voting in the upcoming 10th CD Republican no